19 Mayıs 2009 Salı

Half Way There


Now that our routine control are every 3 weeks I now realize that I prefered going to the check ups every fortnight. The excitement of seeing you and knowing you are all fine keeps me going for about 10 days, then I start wondering what you are up to :) and start getting uneasy and start counting the days down.
Last week you were really calm and I hardly felt you move- or that is what I thought.

"A BIG BIG SMILE"


Today we went for a check up and came home with a photo of you with a big smile and a 12 minute CD. You wiggled and kicked around for 15 minutes during the check up. Thank god everything is so so ok. The doctor says I'll get to feel you more often starting from now on.

You are 21 cm and 331 gr.



No more pastry or McDonalds for you and me anymore, because I have gained 2 kilos in 3 weeks!!
You can hear sounds now, my voice, my heart beat and my tummy growling along with sounds from outside. We added the "first rhymes" CD to your classical music collection today. Even Daddy enjoyed listening to the CD which means I can't torture him with baby songs during his long Playstation sessions :((

See you in 3 weeks...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder