4 Mayıs 2009 Pazartesi

18th week with Ela

Hello honey bunny,
I know I shouldn't have waited so long to keep a journal but having you inside me is so overwhellming that I thought I would remember every single moment. Now that it has been 18 weeks together I now relize that there are so many new things happening. Every new day is a new adventure for me and daddy.
This is the first time I am using a blog and I think its gonna take me a while to figure it out :)
Lets see what stage you are at inside me.I have just added an image of how big you are :)You too will be suprised at how fast you are growing when your other photos.


How your baby's growing:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 (12.7cm) to 5.6 inches (14.2cm) long and she weighs almost 5.25 ounces (149g). She's busy flexing her arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. Her blood vessels are visible through her thin skin, and her ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from her head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after she's born. Her a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place.
She can yawn, stretch and make facial expressions, even frown. Taste buds are beginning to develop and can distinguish sweet from bitter tastes. The baby will suck if its lips are stroked and it can swallow, and even get the hiccups. The retinas have become sensitive to light, so if a bright light is shined on your abdomen, baby will probably move to shield


Well love, I need to go and work for a while,I have been working on this blog thing all day and have not worked at all,but every single second was worth it.(4/5/09)



2 yorum:

  1. Ela bebeğin geleceğini duyduğumda belkide inanmayacaksınız ama en çok ben sevinmişimdir.Ela bebeği,onun nasıl bir şey olacağını,kime benzeyeceğini en az sizin kadar bende merak ediyorum.Ela bebeğin odası için ön hazırlıkları en kısa zamanda yapıp odanın kurulmasın sağlayacağım.Ela bebek için ikinizede teşekkürler,Ela bebeği şimdiden öpüyorum.Musa AKSAKAL

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Paylaşımlarınızı Metal çöp konteyner ekibimiz olarak yakından takip ediyoruz.Çalışmalarınızda ekibimizce başarılar dileriz.

    YanıtlaSil